Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mr. Fix-it

If you know me, you know that I am a little crazy about my kids' sleep schedules. Consistency is key and one thing that has remained consistent in both Noah's, and now Millie's bedtime routine is Baby Tad. Baby Tad is a stuffed frog who plays 'nighty night' music and allows you to set how long it plays - up to six minutes. This thing has worked wonders on nights when the inevitable night waking occurs and although I don't like to get my kids 'hooked' on something I might need to break them of in the future, this guy has been the one exception. Well good 'ol Tad returned from Florida a changed froggie and not for the better. He no longer worked! Panick set in. Not only is it tough to find this particular model (I don't think they make it anymore), but our first night back, Millie woke up at 4:30am and I really could have used his help. So last night I took Tad to see 'Daddy, MD'. He performed a fairly quick, painless procedure to realign some wires that were out of place. Now Tad is happily singing his merry tunes again and everyone is sleeping through the night again.

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

Daddy to the rescue!!! Ahhhh... and all is well at home!

Anonymous said...

it's a good think Noah didn't see me do this, i had to yank out all of the stuffing to get to the little peice that was in the hand. Noah would have got mad i was hurting Tad..
jk

karrie said...

Hello! our Tad stopped working as well. Do you have any tips to fix it?