Monday, March 9, 2009

Silly Bowman


I couldn't resist posting these pictures of Bowman, our 120lb, 4 year-old Greater Swiss Mountain Dog. Since the day we picked him up when he was 7 weeks old, he has LOVED sleeping on something...anything. He has been known to cuddle with anything while catching a few zzz's: blankets, socks, dish towels, bath towels, dirty laundry, the door mat, furniture, pillows, bath mats...and now we can add burp cloth to the list. Yes, he does have a nice, big fluffy dog bed, but he only uses that as a last resort. Silly Doggie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bowman is sooooo cute... he makes me think of my Jackson (a gentle & wonderful great dane that Jeff & Nicole had). He was such a loverboy, and he never let his size interfere with something he wanted to do (like sitting on your lap). Animals are great!!!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

That is about the cutest thing I've ever seen....I would LOOOOOVE to snuggle with him!!!

J